What you will do:
• Build and maintain digital ad campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, ad networks).
• Support the marketing team with copywriting for online and offline campaigns.
• Propose, plan and coordinate daily social media content.
• Create and manage relations with online brand ambassadors and influencers.
• Search engine optimization.
Who you are:
• You are well-organized with the ability to handle several parallel tasks.
• You have a strong personal drive, take initiatives, and are a self-starter.
• You're a digital native and have an analytical mindset with the ability to translate analysis into actionable insights.
• You are passionate about driving sales.
• You have proven experience executing paid online campaigns.
• You have knowledge in SEO.
• You are skilled in writing HTML & CSS.
• You are fluent in speaking and writing in both English and Swedish (German or French is a plus).
• You have 1-2 years of relevant work experience and/or a degree in advertising, marketing or communications from a creative school like Hyper Island or Berghs.
Who we are:
Sandqvist produces bags and accessories for an urban lifestyle and everyday use. Sandqvist was founded in Stockholm, Sweden in 2004 by Anton Sandqvist. We are currently 25 employees with aprox. 500 retailers in 30 countries, and with four own stores and a global e-commerce. We’ve been profitable since the start and have received several awards for our successful growth. We're looking forward to see you joining us on our journey to become the world's leading brand in stylish and long lasting everyday bags.
Send us your CV along with a few words explaining why you would be perfect for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews will be held continuously, we look forward to receive your application no later than September 28th, 2016.