Some of the things you will do:
- Take Sandqvist e-commerse to the next level.
- Work closely with marketing and social media department.
- Create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns for global and for markets.
- Plan, build and maintain digital ad campaigns (Facebook, Instagram, SEM, display).
- Boost online sales by driving relevant traffic and increase customer retention.
- Analyse and optimise current acquiring funnels and identify new potential channels.
- Be responsible for our online marketing budget and reaching set KPIs.
- Work with Search engine optimization.
- Understand Sandqvist brand communication and use it through all your work.
What we're looking for:
- You have a strong personal drive, take initiatives, and are a self-starter.
- You have proven experience executing paid online campaigns, acquiring customers and optimize conversion.
- You're a digital native with an interest for IT and an analytical mindset with the ability to translate analysis into actionable insights.
- You are passionate about consumer behaviour and driving sales, with experience from an established e-commerce business.
- You know the processes of running an e-commerce, from payment systems to logistics.
- You have knowledge in SEO and tools used for continuous optimisation.
- You are well-organized with the ability to handle several parallel tasks.
- You are fluent in speaking and writing in both English and Swedish (German or French is a plus) and can adapt to our tonality.
- You have 2-4 years of relevant experience within e-commerce or online sales.
Send us your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org, and explain why you are the right person for the job. Set the subject line to "Online Sales".
Interviews will be held continuously, we look forward to receive your application no later than January 23, 2017.